TECHSOFT CZTECHSOFT SKCADHelpCAD FórumFreeCAD

Aktivace DraftSight

Instalace a aktivace DraftSight
Začátečník
Jméno (bez příjmení): Paja

Aktivace DraftSight

Příspěvekod PajaFT » 14 lis 2015, 13:10

Dobry den, mam Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, stahl jsem si a nainstaloval DraftSight 2015. Na mail mi prisel aktivacni kod. Po jeho odkliknuti se mne zobrazi toto hlaseni:
Error
There was an error process your registration.
Visit the DraftSight Community and review the iQuestions for possible solutions, or to report a problem

Nevladnu tak dobre anglictinou, proto se ptam zde. Umel by mne nekdo poradit co s tim delat?

PajaFt

Administrátor
Jméno (bez příjmení): Ján Pajerchin

Re: Aktivace DraftSight

Příspěvekod JanP » 16 lis 2015, 09:02

Dobrý deň,

Tá aktivácia by mala prebehnúť korektne bez ohľadi na OS.
Skúste kliknúť na uvedený link z iného počítača a z iného prístupového bodu internetu... možno to zaberie.

Bez ohľadu na hore uvedené - pod Ubuntu je možné očakávať problémy - viď príspevok jedného užívateľa na spomýnaných iQuestions v komunite DraftSight (uvádzam v originálí - pre preklad stačí použiť Google Translatotr)

"I had tried installing the Linux version on Ubuntu and was amazed at the state of the installer - It took me several days of mucking through it to find the root issue: The installer does not pass a proper dependency list to the OS, but rather just kind of "hopes" that the appropriate libraries are already installed.

The program uses a LOT of 32-bit library file calls rather than the 64-bit versions, but without a proper dependency list forcing the installer to download them, it is left to the user to do the troubleshooting to figure out what is what.

As @Tom Polak said, terminal output is useful.

You'll have to launch the program from the terminal, and comb through the output looking for which library calls fail, then download/install the 32-bit version of the proper file; you may want to keep a separate folder just for these files and add symlinks to them.

I found no fewer than 12 of these when I tried it, but it was a matter of identifying the first point of failure, patching it, then find the next point of failure, etc.

The bad news is that since the installer is not written properly, uninstalling draftsight will not uninstall all of the libraries, leaving a mess of wasted space and potentially bad calls when other software depends on the 64-bit libraries being available (which is why I suggested adding all of draftsight's 32-bit files in their own folder for easier removal)"

Zpět na Instalace a aktivace DraftSight